1 of 10 recipients of the 2019 Lincoln Center Awards for Emerging Artists
28-year-old violin virtuoso, Angelo Xiang Yu has today been announced as 1 of 10 recipients of the 2019 Lincoln Center Awards for Emerging Artists – in New York City.
The annual prizes honour outstanding artistry and serve to acknowledge the promising future of selected performers within the 11 resident organisations of the Lincoln Center.
The 2019 recipients are:
• Violinist Angelo Xiang Yu
• Dancer and actress Mikaela Bennett
• Dancer Savannah Durham
• Composer and sound artist Ashley Fure
• Actor Nadine Malouf
• Bassist Endea Owens
• Soprano Gabriella Reyes
• Musician Adam Tendler
• Dancer Sebastian Villarini-Velez
• Filmmaker Eduardo Williams